Last week I was at the Vegas Furniture Market and I ran into my favorite teen soft goods manufacturer, Karma Living. I was reminded yet again how much I LOVE teen and tween room merchandise and especially Karma Living. As a designer in touch with their youthful spirit I decided to add an ongoing blog column which will feature artists and products that will make a teen’s room to die for. I can’t wait to keep the spotlight on emerging teen room trends, so check back often to see what’s next:
Here’s what I love about Karma Living:
– Unbelievable, bright and happy color combinations
– Sheer ready made burn-out drapery panels that not even PBTeen can compete with.
– Oversized Boho floor pillows like none other
– Embroidered bed coverlets that only Pine Cone Hill rivals but for double the price
– FRINGE, FRINGE and more FRINGE for the privacy that any teen must have for their room!
Now that your senses have been whet, the only problem is that Karma Living is not readily available online. (Amazon had a few items). If you are interested in more information or in placing an order, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.